Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i check my account recovery status?

Last week when I tried to download an app I got a message saying that my account was disabled. I have no idea why or how my account was disabled but I filled out all the stuff to get my account recovered and it was sent. I still haven't gotten any notice that my account was recovered and I wanted to know if I can check on the status and if so how would I do so?

Posted on Mar 10, 2017 9:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2017 12:07 PM

"Go to iforgot.apple.com and check the status of your request. "

I have done this, and there is no place on that page, or after attempting to login, or after giving your phone number, or after entering the verification code, where you can "check the status of your request."

9 replies

Mar 11, 2017 7:17 AM in response to SLopez725

Hello SLopez725,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you are having issues with recovering your Apple ID account. To help regain your account faster, please follow these steps:

Tips to regain access faster

If at any time you remember your password, or regain access to a trusted device and can sign in successfully, your account recovery process will end and you can continue using your Apple ID as before.

Here are other ways you can shorten your Apple ID account recovery time:

• Click Confirm Account Recovery in your request confirmation email.
  • Go to iforgot.apple.com and check the status of your request. If you can provide additional account information such as credit card details, you might be able to shorten the account recovery period, or even regain access immediately.

Regain access to your Apple ID with two-factor authentication account recovery

Cheers!

How can i check my account recovery status?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.