Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i pencil does not pair with my Ipad Pro

My iPad Pencil is not pairing with my IpadPro, how do I fix the problem.

Posted on Mar 10, 2017 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2017 8:08 AM

Hello cebollo,
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand from your post that your Apple Pencil is not pairing with your iPad Pro. I recommend using the steps from the following article to help resolve this issue:

Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro - Apple Support

If your Apple Pencil won't pair with your iPad Pro

1. Restart your iPad Pro, then try to pair again.
  2. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
  3. On the same screen, look under My Devices for your Apple Pencil. If you see it, tap User uploaded file. Then tap Forget this Device.
  4. Plug your Apple Pencil into your iPad Pro and tap the Pair button when it appears after a few seconds.
  5. If you don't see the Pair button, wait for one minute while your Apple Pencil charges. Then unplug your Apple Pencil, plug it back in, and wait until you see the Pair button.
  6. If you still don’t see the Pair button, contact Apple Support.
Best Regards.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2017 8:08 AM in response to cebollo

Hello cebollo,
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand from your post that your Apple Pencil is not pairing with your iPad Pro. I recommend using the steps from the following article to help resolve this issue:

Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro - Apple Support

3. On the same screen, look under My Devices for your Apple Pencil. If you see it, tap User uploaded file. Then tap Forget this Device.
  4. Plug your Apple Pencil into your iPad Pro and tap the Pair button when it appears after a few seconds.
  5. If you don't see the Pair button, wait for one minute while your Apple Pencil charges. Then unplug your Apple Pencil, plug it back in, and wait until you see the Pair button.
Best Regards.

Oct 10, 2017 1:10 PM in response to Teddy_B

Still I have the same problet my pencil not shown in my device after I turn on the dicovarey .... I went to iPad dealer and he parried my pincel to 2 devices....then I went home and still the problem....I parried my blackberry to the iPad and it’s working....but my pincel dosenot shows. .....any help please....

i pencil does not pair with my Ipad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.