Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can you switch hulu profiles on apple tv

I just recently bought the newest apple tv from their website and it was just delivered yesterday. I dowloaded a few apps including Hulu with whom I have a subscription and as some of you may know Hulu recently added profiles to where each member of your family could have their own, with a limit of up to 6. I had created four individual profiles for each member of my family a while back and I have been searching but I don't know how to switch between those hulu profiles on my new apple tv. Do any of you know if you can switch profiles on Hulu's Apple TV app or not and if you do can you please tell me how? Thank You

Apple TV (4th generation)

Posted on Mar 10, 2017 5:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2017 8:06 AM

Hi. This page https://help.hulu.com/articles/53878582 only mentions Apple TV 2 and 3, but it may be out of date. It says to click on the letter in the upper right to access the menu.

1 reply

can you switch hulu profiles on apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.