Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How Find Photo Number in iPhone Photos?

I would like to review and then delete some photos on my iPhone. For reviewing, I download the photos to my MacBook as they are not big enough to review on the iPhone itself (these photos have minuscule differences). I pick the photos to delete by their number as shown on the MacBook. Since there are no numbers on the photos when displayed on the iPhone, I have trouble matching those on the MacBook with those on the iPhone. Other than counting the numbers in a sequence, any suggestions? I have seen some posts on this problem, but none that seem to be particularly simple.

Thank You.

MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011)

Posted on Mar 11, 2017 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2017 9:27 AM

Lets start with details

What version of the OS and of Photos do you have? Exactly how are you importing the photos?

LN

5 replies

How Find Photo Number in iPhone Photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.