Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to delete apple job application?

Hi, how can I delete Apple job application and my resume from the website?

Thanks

Posted on Mar 11, 2017 11:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2017 12:41 PM

You are right! The Apple HR and Jobs Website is definitely ported directly out of stone age. You cannot delete your own profile – just edit data. This is unbelievable and does not comply to international data protection laws. So I would recommend anyone living outside the U.S. not to apply for jobs at Apple until their website gets reworked.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2017 12:41 PM in response to NargizaTTT

You are right! The Apple HR and Jobs Website is definitely ported directly out of stone age. You cannot delete your own profile – just edit data. This is unbelievable and does not comply to international data protection laws. So I would recommend anyone living outside the U.S. not to apply for jobs at Apple until their website gets reworked.

Mar 12, 2017 11:08 AM in response to ChitlinsCC

Thank you for your quick response. Can I then delete my resume and job profile instead of editing it? I recently accepted another offer and started a new job, I would like to delete my resume from the Internet, as I am not looking for a job any more. I was able to delete my Indeed account and other job search profiles, but can't see it on Apple's career site. Please help

how to delete apple job application?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.