Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why 3D touch is not working in my iphone 7?

Why 3D touch is not working in my iphone7 ? I have turned in already

iPhone 7, iOS 10.2.1

Posted on Mar 12, 2017 5:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2017 8:42 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities Bernhard11,

I see that you're having an issue with 3D Touch not working on your iPhone 7. I understand the importance of this feature and I'd be happy to help.

Let's start by having you restart your iPhone before testing again:

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If it is still not working after the restart, check out this article for some good troubleshooting steps for 3D Touch: If the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn‘t respond to touch​
Let me know if this works.
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Cheers!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2017 8:42 AM in response to Bernhard11

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities Bernhard11,

I see that you're having an issue with 3D Touch not working on your iPhone 7. I understand the importance of this feature and I'd be happy to help.

Let's start by having you restart your iPhone before testing again:

Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If it is still not working after the restart, check out this article for some good troubleshooting steps for 3D Touch: If the screen on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn‘t respond to touch​
Let me know if this works.
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Cheers!

Apr 8, 2017 1:05 PM in response to Bernhard11

I had a problem with my iPhone so I sent it to Apple Service in Bulgaria, from the store I've bought it. They sent it to me back after 10days saying my problem was software update. I don't know what they have done but after I got it my live wallpapers doesn't work no matter how longer I keep my finger on them, and my 3D touch doesn't work on 'Low'. Before I sent it to the service when I touched the screen the live wallpaper moved even if I pressed a slightly pressure. Could you help me what can I do? I can't sent it back to Apple service because I work with my phone and the first time they didn't even gave me some sort of phone to use. So, please help me!

Why 3D touch is not working in my iphone 7?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.