Related Article: Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't find my iTunes on my phone

Cannot find my iTunes icon on the screen of my iPhone

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.2.1, Can't find my iTunes

Posted on Mar 14, 2017 7:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2017 7:42 AM

Do a Spotlight Search for it. Swipe down from the middle of the home screen to bring up the search field, type iTunes into the text field and see if the app appears in the search. If it's in a folder, the name of the folder will appear to the right of the app name and icon. If it appears in the search but you can't find which screen it is on you can go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Home Screen layout. That will return the home screen to out of the box condition.

Check Settings>General>Restrictions>iTunes Store and make sure it has not been disabled,

Swipe from screens to screen to look for it.

IF none of those suggestions work, you may have deleted the app. Reinstall it if necessary.

1. Go to the App Store.
  2. Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
  3. Tap User uploaded file to restore the app.
  4. Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2017 7:42 AM in response to Llflynn1950

Do a Spotlight Search for it. Swipe down from the middle of the home screen to bring up the search field, type iTunes into the text field and see if the app appears in the search. If it's in a folder, the name of the folder will appear to the right of the app name and icon. If it appears in the search but you can't find which screen it is on you can go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Home Screen layout. That will return the home screen to out of the box condition.

Check Settings>General>Restrictions>iTunes Store and make sure it has not been disabled,

Swipe from screens to screen to look for it.

IF none of those suggestions work, you may have deleted the app. Reinstall it if necessary.

1. Go to the App Store.
  2. Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
  3. Tap User uploaded file to restore the app.
  4. Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.

I can't find my iTunes on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.