Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music problem

Ipad with IOS 9.3.5 - I can do a search of Apple Music but when presented with artist songs and albums I can only access singles. When I link to an album only a blank screen with no song titles is presented. Problem only just started. I have done a home-sleep restart several times but no change. My android phone is working fine with Apple Music. Is there a new bug with the IOS?

iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 9.3.5

Posted on Mar 18, 2017 12:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2017 5:04 AM

I'm having the same issue!

It started the exact same day (18/03/2017)

• iPad - iOS 9.3.5 - Same
  • iPhone 4s - iOS 9.3.5 - Same

Apart from all required troubleshooting I have already restored the iPhone 4s and set up as new - Still the same.

My iPhone 6 (iOS 10) works just fine.

It seems only affecting iOS 9.

Anyone found any workaround or was able to understand what happened?

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2017 5:04 AM in response to Metralleta1

I'm having the same issue!

It started the exact same day (18/03/2017)

• iPad - iOS 9.3.5 - Same
  • iPhone 4s - iOS 9.3.5 - Same

Apart from all required troubleshooting I have already restored the iPhone 4s and set up as new - Still the same.

My iPhone 6 (iOS 10) works just fine.

It seems only affecting iOS 9.

Anyone found any workaround or was able to understand what happened?

Mar 19, 2017 7:45 AM in response to Metralleta1

I am seeing exactly the same behaviour on iPod Touch since ios 9.3.5.
I have been to an Apple shop in Zürich Switzerland yesterday and done a full diagnositics, the hardware is fine.
After a full restore the system worked for a half a day then returned to the same erronious behaviour.
Still no idea what to do, buy a new one?

It won't be Apple if i do and I will probably kill my iTunes account while im at it.
😟 very frustrating.

Mar 20, 2017 7:52 PM in response to Metralleta1

For the past two or three days I've been experiencing the same issue noted by the three users above. It's clear that I am properly logged in as I am able to search and play a song from the search results but I am unable to do anything else. All secondary menus are inoperable, radio, new, and for me are all completely FUBAREd. I will be canceling my apple music subscription if there's not an ETA on this issue within 24hrs.

Mar 21, 2017 3:09 PM in response to Metralleta1

I am also having the same problem with my iPod Touch, for about a week now. I emailed support, got a reply 3 days later stating to contact their tech support team online. Ridiculous! I am assuming they are aware of the problem, I wish they could have offered some help in their email reply. I am hoping to be able to start a chat with support tomorrow, as I do not have time right now. If I get any info on how to resolve this, I will let you all know!

Mar 22, 2017 9:36 AM in response to Metralleta1

That's great! What did you do to get it working again? I'm still having the problem. I started 2 chat sessions with support, first chat was disconnected and the second chat the person was just not understanding the problem and was trying to have me do a restore of iTunes (I kept explaining that the problem was with Apple Music, not iTunes as she kept referring to) I am so frustrated!

Mar 22, 2017 2:14 PM in response to Metralleta1

After a few chat sessions and many hours, the problem has been fixed on my account!! It was a huge process, it took forever, all my settings were restored, passwords were changed, error messages, syncing, crying when I thought all my music was lost...But the problem is fixed and I can now listen to and download the new Rick Ross album! If anyone is still having trouble, I can always email you a copy of the chat transcript. Thank you!!

Apple Music problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.