Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audiobooks in iCloud?

Hi,

I have a couple of audiobooks (that weren't purchased through the iStore) that I would like to listen to via iCloud. I used to just put them on my iPod/iPhone through iTunes, but since I've purchased additional iCloud storage, I'd like to store them in there. However, I can't figure out how to do this.

I've put them in the iCloud through iCloud Drive, but when I open them on my iPhone, they're not opened in iBooks or as anything like an audiobook. When I tap on download, they're not put in my iBooks either. Am I doing something wrong or is this simply not possible?

Thanks in advance!

Posted on Mar 20, 2017 2:53 PM

2 replies

Jan 4, 2018 11:44 AM in response to michelisjd

That would be great option. The same story here, I have 2TB of iCloud drive but paying for apple match to share my music through cloud. The best option would be to utilize icloud drive to share iTunes folder in the cloud and make it available to multiple devices. There is an application for audiobooks called "Bound" but works only with dropbox, onedrive, google drive but not with iCloud unfortunately . This is stupid from apple point of wiew as I would keep all my stuff in iCloud and buy more storage if I could share other third party media kind like audiobooks or videos.

Audiobooks in iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.