Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to clear cache of all apps?

My apps getting too much size. Cant get storage for click photos. App size becomes 800 mbs i want to clear on cache not delete app.?!

Posted on Mar 21, 2017 10:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2017 12:15 AM

I have one on my mac and it works fine. It helps to erase caches stored in apps and remove other unwanted data to optimize storage in iPhone. It didn't hurt my iPhone or hijack my iPhone. You could check giveumore ios cleaner review, it lists several.

5 replies

Mar 21, 2017 10:27 PM in response to PrajwalApp

It is up to the application developer to give you such an option for their app, if that even applies to the way their application works. Applications like Facebook don't have this option but can be accomplished by signing out and back in. Other applications have data in them that you're storing like journals, photo storage apps, etc. You can delete documents in these apps to free up space. Beyond that contacting the developer or deleting and reinstall is all you can do.

Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage to see which applications are using the most storage.

Check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you're like many people your photos and videos probably take up most the space on your device. This might help you manage that space.

Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

How to clear cache of all apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.