Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you get a refund on an automatic renewal app purchase

Refund on app purchases

Posted on Mar 23, 2017 2:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2017 3:32 AM

Hi

To view and manage your current subscriptions - and to turn off Automatic Renewal for the app - follow the instructions here:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Once Automatic Renewal has been turned off, the subscription will end at the end of the current subscription period.

To ask Apple if you can cancel a previously paid subscription fee and receive a refund for a sum that you did not intend to pay:

• Go the following page: Report a Problem
  • Click on the Invoices tab / tap on the Menu icon and select Invoices.
  • View the invoice for your app subscription.
  • Click / tap on Report a Problem.
7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2017 3:32 AM in response to Tamar0294

Hi

To view and manage your current subscriptions - and to turn off Automatic Renewal for the app - follow the instructions here:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Once Automatic Renewal has been turned off, the subscription will end at the end of the current subscription period.

To ask Apple if you can cancel a previously paid subscription fee and receive a refund for a sum that you did not intend to pay:

• Go the following page: Report a Problem
  • Click on the Invoices tab / tap on the Menu icon and select Invoices.
  • View the invoice for your app subscription.
  • Click / tap on Report a Problem.

Aug 26, 2017 8:23 AM in response to robindmurphy

robindmurphy wrote:

HOW DO I STOP GETTING BILLED FOR EVERNOTE?

I NEVER USE IT ANY MORE AND YOU KEEP BILLING ME. I WANT A CALL AND AN EXPLANATION AND A REFUND IMMEDIATELY..

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Follow the same instructions in my previous reply.

No-one here can cancel your subscription for you or arrange a refund. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

How do you get a refund on an automatic renewal app purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.