Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I restore the Wallet app back on my home screen. I deleted it on my iPhone 7, and now I need it

Posted on Mar 23, 2017 10:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2017 1:35 PM

I did the same - deleted wallet. Now I need it back, can't find it in the App Store. I have an iPhone 6. Anyone know how to get it back?

7 replies

Mar 23, 2017 10:55 AM in response to Robert Lyn

Hi

It is not possible to delete the Wallet app from your iPhone.

To search for the app, when viewing the Home screen on your iPhone:

• Swipe down on the centre of the screen > in the Search box at the top of the screen, type "wallet" > when the Wallet app icon is shown, it will also show (to the right of the app icon) the name of any folder that it has been moved to.
  • You can also tap on the icon from within the search results to open the app.

Another option is to reset your app layout. This removes all folders, restores the original wallpaper and returns the Home screen and all apps to their original layout (third-party apps are listed after built-in apps):

Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap Reset Home Screen Layout.

How do I restore the Wallet app back on my home screen. I deleted it on my iPhone 7, and now I need it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.