Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Report a bug

Where can we report a bug? Without having to fill in all kind of schemes?

Im having trouble with the preview software. Found in a forum that others also have that problem. Cant print and its freezing. Updated fully. pr 23.03.2017.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Mar 23, 2017 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2017 12:49 PM

Feedback - Apple Support

Profiles and Logs for Bug Reporting

If you won't take the time to complete a full bug report then don't waste your time complaining about it here. A bug can't be squashed if you won't provide needed information.

5 replies

Mar 23, 2017 1:49 PM in response to tifure

I don't understand when you state you are reporting from the machine when it occurs. What are you reporting and how are you reporting it? Have you contacted the printer's manufacturer's tech support? Your posts are very incomplete. I suggest you should read, Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question then provide complete information so we might be able to help.

I've provided two places you can send bug reports to Apple, and you ask for any other places. You don't state whether you have used those two.

If English is not your native language, then try using one of the free online translators for help.

Report a bug

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.