Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I manually add a workout? My Apple Watch is not waterproof so I want to add my swim.

I want to add my swim.

Apple Watch Stainless Steel 42mm (1st Gen)

Posted on Mar 23, 2017 7:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2017 8:18 PM

Yes you can!

1. So first make sure you have the latest Software then, open the Health App on your Iphone (User uploaded file).
  2. Then you hit the activity with a picture showing half of a bike.
  3. Scroll to the bottom and Option 4 and 5 say "Swimming Distance" or "Swimming Strokes"
  4. Once you selected one of those options,click the + button in the top right corner and it should add into your activity.

If that does not work or you dont know your data, that is the only two options on inputting data into the activity rings on your Apple Watch.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2017 8:18 PM in response to Emililiy

Yes you can!

1. So first make sure you have the latest Software then, open the Health App on your Iphone (User uploaded file).
  2. Then you hit the activity with a picture showing half of a bike.
  3. Scroll to the bottom and Option 4 and 5 say "Swimming Distance" or "Swimming Strokes"
  4. Once you selected one of those options,click the + button in the top right corner and it should add into your activity.

If that does not work or you dont know your data, that is the only two options on inputting data into the activity rings on your Apple Watch.

Can I manually add a workout? My Apple Watch is not waterproof so I want to add my swim.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.