Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Can't log into itunes with correct apple ID and password

I Can't log into itunes with correct apple ID and password. I have changed my password at the prompt a few times but to no avail, every time it works for icloud and to log onto my apple ID page online but not in itunes or the app store. Anyone else have this problem or a solution?

Thanks

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013), mac os 10.10.5

Posted on Mar 24, 2017 11:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2017 12:00 AM

Hi King_Penguin,

The message starts with "your itunes store session has expired, to reconnect sign in with your apple id and password, then to type password and apple id followed by the authentication code. But seeing the password doesn't work I don't get a chance to use the code. I can log in on my iphone 6 it seems but not the mac.

Thanks

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2017 12:00 AM in response to King_Penguin

Hi King_Penguin,

The message starts with "your itunes store session has expired, to reconnect sign in with your apple id and password, then to type password and apple id followed by the authentication code. But seeing the password doesn't work I don't get a chance to use the code. I can log in on my iphone 6 it seems but not the mac.

Thanks

I Can't log into itunes with correct apple ID and password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.