Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6S not supported with Vodafone 4G India

Hi Team,

Vodafone 4G India network with 2100 mhz frequency is not supported with iPhone 6s and 7 . From service provider I got an update that Apple is releasing new IOS update/patch to resolve this. Can anyone from Apple community confirm when this update or patch is going to release? No one having latest iphones are able to use Vodafone 4G services.

This 4G service is seemlesly working on all on 4G andriod phones.

Posted on Mar 26, 2017 8:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2017 10:30 AM

Hello,

Please Update to iOS 10.3. Please download and install the update for your phone.

Vodafone 4g has been enabled in Rajasthan with this update. Verified with my iPhone 7, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+ and iPhone 6.

Hope it will resolve your issue.

Thanks

Rajat

4 replies

Mar 27, 2017 8:23 AM in response to raina_b22

Hi, Thanks for sharing this, I have already tried these steps but it seems there is an issue with Apple iPhone compatibility with Vodafone 4G network in India.

None of the latest iphones -6, 6s and 7 able to connect to Vodafone 4G network.

From one of Vodafone representatives I came to know that Vodafone is using 2100mhz frequency which is being disabled by Apple in IOS 10.2.1 in India and Apple is soon providing fix in 10.3 update soon by end of March.

Can anyone please confirm this statement from Apple side? Thanks in Advance!

iPhone 6S not supported with Vodafone 4G India

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.