Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

do 6/6s cases fit iphone 7

iphone cases

Posted on Mar 26, 2017 7:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2017 7:40 PM

Yes, but....... The camera on the back of the phone requires a different opening than the iPhone 6 or 6s, so it really won't work. I put one on when I first got my phone to protect it on the way home, but needed to purchase a new one asap. The iPhone 7 requires a larger opening, and the iPhone 7 Plus requires an even larger one, since the camera has two lenses. The rest of the dimensions are the same.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2017 7:40 PM in response to moriahgrace

Yes, but....... The camera on the back of the phone requires a different opening than the iPhone 6 or 6s, so it really won't work. I put one on when I first got my phone to protect it on the way home, but needed to purchase a new one asap. The iPhone 7 requires a larger opening, and the iPhone 7 Plus requires an even larger one, since the camera has two lenses. The rest of the dimensions are the same.

do 6/6s cases fit iphone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.