Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

files not showing on icloud drive

PDF files in put on Icloud drive at work (windows 10) do not show on my icloud drive at home (windows 10) and visa versa. When I log into icloud drive they are all showing. They all show on my iphone too. I tried running the reinstall/repair at work but it did not work. The files I created at home will not show at work. How can I fix this?

Windows 10, icloud drive files

Posted on Mar 27, 2017 8:49 AM

7 replies

Mar 27, 2017 10:16 AM in response to zinacef

I started to do a complete reinstall but I got a message on my work computer stating "changes have not been uploaded" and I would lose those changes if I deleted icloud drive off my computer. Sure enough I see two files I created at work that I put in icloud drive that I am not seeing when I log into the icloud account and I am also not seeing them on my phone. How do I get these "updates" into the icloud drive on my icloud account and why is this not happening automatically? This is the whole point of the product.

Mar 27, 2017 11:05 AM in response to zinacef

Thank you for your help. I backed up icloud drive and went to uninstall and discovered that the "repair" I tried earlier was hung up on the system. so I ended it. I then restarted the entire computer to get a fresh start. When I logged back in, all the files were in sync so I did not have to do a full uninstall.

Thank you for all your help.

files not showing on icloud drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.