Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

High latency when change patch on Logic remote 1.3.2

Thanks a lot for Mainstage 3.3 and Logic remote 1.3.2, great job. 🙂 When I use Logic remote 1.3.2 and Mainstage 3.3 I have a lot of higher latency when change the patch, for longer stays sound of the previous patch, later caught the sound of the next patch. When I turn off Logic remote have no latency when switch to the next patch. Otherwise, Logic remote I connected via wi-fi network and a USB cable. Both ways have worked well, but I have a delay when changing patch. Do I need to configure anything else that would not have latency? In the previous version there was no delay, I don't changed any settings when I installed 3.3 Mainstage. Thank you a lot, best regards.

MacBook Pro, macOS Sierra (10.12.4), iPad mini 2, wi-fi, iOS 10.3

Posted on Mar 29, 2017 6:21 AM

6 replies

May 19, 2017 6:05 PM in response to DuskoM

This is incredibly frustrating! I can't believe how horrible Apple has been lately! First we couldn't use the logic remote for an extended time because it became incompatible until Mainstage 3.3. Now there is a 14 second delay (I've timed it!) when I change patches. This is a live performance program that musicians depend upon and it seems Apple doesn't really care. Such negligent oversights as far as I'm concerned. I have not been able to make this work.

High latency when change patch on Logic remote 1.3.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.