Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Smugmug "SmugExport" Does Not Work

A few months ago a plug-in for Aperture was created and offered here in this forum whereby one could export directly from Aperture to a Smugmug account. I installed the latest version of that plug-in, but it does not work. Specifically, when I select FILE > EXPORT > SMUGMUG, I am prompted for a user name (email address) and password for my smugmug account. However, it will not accept my login info. That said, I am able to log in directly to my smugmug account directly from Safari. I did install the plug in where I was supposed to. But it just will not get past the log in phase. Any ideas on what I can do to make this work?

15" MacBook Pro Mac OS X (10.4.8) 15in; 2.16hz; 2gb RAM, 256mb VRAM; 100gb 7200 rpm HD

Posted on Dec 28, 2006 7:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2006 5:16 PM

I have used this plug-in on 5 or 6 occasions and it has always worked well for me.

That said, the plug-in is a 3rd party plug-in, from a SmugMug end user. The best place to get support for it would be in the thread created by the user in the Dgrin forum:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=46674
2 replies

Smugmug "SmugExport" Does Not Work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.