Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

payment method declined

Every time i try to buy something from app Store it say payment method declined. i recently added a ned Debit card to my apple ID, registration charges of Rs.60 where deducted twice from my account & then when tried to buy storage it kept saying that the PAYMENT METHOD WAS DECLINED .

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Please help me out with the above issue. waiting for your reply

Thank you

iPhone 6, iOS 10.2.1

Posted on Mar 31, 2017 12:26 AM

3 replies

Mar 31, 2017 12:30 AM in response to Sanjana2793

Have you got a different card that you could try, preferably a credit card ? Not all Indian debit cards seem to work, though some do (or did) work : Re: can i download from itunes using debit card in india ?

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to the same name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you are (and therefore the country which is on your iTunes account).

The Rs 60 are just temporary store holding charges, your card issuer should automatically remove them within a few days or so : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

payment method declined

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.