Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can we change the steps goal and display this as one of the rings?

Apple Watch Series 2(Alum) 42mm (2nd Gen)

Posted on Apr 2, 2017 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2017 3:03 AM

Hi

The Activity app does not include a daily steps goal or allow one to be set. It is also not possible to change any of the Activity app rings to reflect steps taken or to show steps on the watch face via any other built-in complication.

Your daily steps total can be viewed via the Activity app on your watch (open the app and scroll to the bottom of the screen).

If you would prefer to keep track of your steps on the watch face, you can add a complication using a third-party app.

Apps that you may wish to consider include, for example:

Pedometer++

User uploaded file

Watch My Health

HealthDash for Health App

More information:

Change the watch face on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 3, 2017 3:03 AM in response to asaucedo69

Hi

The Activity app does not include a daily steps goal or allow one to be set. It is also not possible to change any of the Activity app rings to reflect steps taken or to show steps on the watch face via any other built-in complication.

Your daily steps total can be viewed via the Activity app on your watch (open the app and scroll to the bottom of the screen).

If you would prefer to keep track of your steps on the watch face, you can add a complication using a third-party app.

Apps that you may wish to consider include, for example:

Pedometer++

User uploaded file

Watch My Health

HealthDash for Health App

More information:

Change the watch face on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Jan 5, 2018 12:44 AM in response to asaucedo69

I calculated that 750 calories gets very close to 10000 steps. I am uncertain if the calorie to step ratios is different for varying body weights heights etc. so to calculate it for yourself do the following based on one days calorie / step count.

Calorie divided by steps multiples by 10000

This will give you the calorie equivalent that you can set your new movement goal to.

I hope this is helpful.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.