Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods not showing up in Find My iPhone

Any idea of how to get the AirPods to show up in the Find My iPhone app? I have iOS 10.3 but the AirPods don't show up. Whether they're in the case, out of the case, in my ears, etc. They don't show up in Find My iPhone on iCloud either... I've "forgotten" them on my phone and repaired, etc. Nothing.

iPhone 6s, iOS 10.3

Posted on Apr 3, 2017 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2017 6:16 PM

Well don't I feel stupid. Turns out "Find my iPhone" was not turned on on this phone. I just went to Settings>the new iCloud section right at the top of the screen>iCloud and enabled Find my iPhone. Magically, everything appeared. 😊

2 replies

Nov 10, 2017 2:10 AM in response to mvizzion

I had this problem also. I had find my iPhone on previously but it seems to have been turned off by one of the lates updates perhaps 1OS 11 or 11.1. When opening the find my iPhone App when it was turned off in settings, it showed all my devices I have had from before iOS 10.3 but not the AirPods which I just bought. After turning on find my iPhone they now show up.

AirPods not showing up in Find My iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.