Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i import my excel contact list to iphone

Posted on Apr 5, 2017 11:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2017 11:59 AM

Good afternoon zanabden,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

I understand you have a list of contacts in Excel and you would like to import them into your Contacts on your iPhone.
The first step is to export your Excel spreadsheet as a vCard (if working with iCloud), or comma-separated value (.csv) text file if working with a Mac or PC.
  • If you have Contacts enabled in iCloud, you can go to www.icloud.com and import the data into the Contacts app online. This will populate the information to your iPhone if you have iCloud Contacts enabled.
  • If you have a Mac, you can import the data into the Contacts app.
  • If you have a PC, you can download iCloud for Windows and import your contacts into Outlook.
Here are some resources to accomplish this:

Set tup iCloud on all your devices

iCloud: Import a vCard​

Contacts for Mac: Import contacts

Get help using Outlook with iCloud for Windows​

Enjoy your day!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2017 11:59 AM in response to zanabden

Good afternoon zanabden,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

I understand you have a list of contacts in Excel and you would like to import them into your Contacts on your iPhone.
The first step is to export your Excel spreadsheet as a vCard (if working with iCloud), or comma-separated value (.csv) text file if working with a Mac or PC.
  • If you have Contacts enabled in iCloud, you can go to www.icloud.com and import the data into the Contacts app online. This will populate the information to your iPhone if you have iCloud Contacts enabled.
  • If you have a Mac, you can import the data into the Contacts app.
  • If you have a PC, you can download iCloud for Windows and import your contacts into Outlook.
Here are some resources to accomplish this:

Set tup iCloud on all your devices

iCloud: Import a vCard​

Contacts for Mac: Import contacts

Get help using Outlook with iCloud for Windows​

Enjoy your day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.