Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i'm not receiving the security code for apple pay

As i change my phone number and debit card, i'm not receiving my security code to set uo Apple Pay

Posted on Apr 6, 2017 2:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2017 2:41 AM

Hi

If you are referring to the security code that must be entered when adding a card to Apple Pay, then this is the last three digits on the signature strip on the back of your payment card (or the four digits on the front, for American Express cards).

If you are instead referring to a verification code that may be required when adding a card to Apple Pay, then contact your card issuer. Verification codes are sent by the card issuer (not Apple) to the contact details that the issuer has on file for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2017 2:41 AM in response to Maninhafofa

Hi

If you are referring to the security code that must be entered when adding a card to Apple Pay, then this is the last three digits on the signature strip on the back of your payment card (or the four digits on the front, for American Express cards).

If you are instead referring to a verification code that may be required when adding a card to Apple Pay, then contact your card issuer. Verification codes are sent by the card issuer (not Apple) to the contact details that the issuer has on file for you.

i'm not receiving the security code for apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.