Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: Make purchases using Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to see my device account number

How do I find my device account number?

Posted on Apr 9, 2017 9:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2017 9:50 AM

Hi

It is not possible (or necessary) to view the full Device Account Number.

To view the last few digits for a card added to Apple Pay:

On iPhone:

• Open the Wallet app > tap on a card > tap the "i" / info icon (lower-right) > tap the Info tab > view the Device Account Number digits.

On Apple Watch:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Wallet & Apple Pay > tap on a card > view the Device Account Number digits.

More information:

Using Apple Pay in stores, and within apps and websites - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2017 9:50 AM in response to wcenter

Hi

It is not possible (or necessary) to view the full Device Account Number.

To view the last few digits for a card added to Apple Pay:

On iPhone:

• Open the Wallet app > tap on a card > tap the "i" / info icon (lower-right) > tap the Info tab > view the Device Account Number digits.

On Apple Watch:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Wallet & Apple Pay > tap on a card > view the Device Account Number digits.

More information:

Using Apple Pay in stores, and within apps and websites - Apple Support

Jun 27, 2017 9:37 AM in response to wcenter

I have this issue, I think. I cannot see but one or two of my device account number in my iPhone Wallet. All three credit cards wrote back after I added them saying the same thing. "If a merchant asks for your account number to complete an Apple Pay transaction, give them the 4 digit Device Account Number listed with the card in the wallet. Since I can only see one or two digits of each DAN, I cannot do that. Are all these credit card companies wrong in their advice? (Amex, Visa, Discover). Is the DAN view-able somewhere else? I have tried the Wallet and I have tried settings for Wallet and it all looks the same. Advice? JohnS

how to see my device account number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.