Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't my VPN work?

On my iPhone 6s I have used VPN at my school before and it worked just fine last week. I use the Hexatech Pro VPN which is made by betternet. My school has a login verification page in which you put in your name as a username and a code to use to identify you when signing in. I would usually sign in to the network and then connect to VPN because the school wifi will block things like Snapchat, Google Classroom, and Instagram. It usually works when the VPN is turned on but when I tried to connect today it would just say connecting and would never connect. I tried deleting the VPN app and use others but the other would say that they could not connect to the server. I did some researching and tried replacing the DNS setting with googles 8.8.8.8. but that did not solve my problem. I have also done a hard reset, reset network settings and I even reset all my settings but none of those worked. I have also looked at Apple community discussions reguarding VPN but none of them have helped thus far. it worked last Friday and I updated my phone over the weekend and it now does not work on Monday. Nobody else at my school seems to have this issue and my friend who uses the same Hexatech Pro VPN did not experience any problems. I am currently running 10.3.2 as of April 10, 2017. If anyone has any possible solution it would be greatly appreciated. And note that I don't think they will reset the router for the entire school for me.

Here is a picture of the Hexatech Pro application trying to connect

User uploaded file

Posted on Apr 10, 2017 7:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2017 9:31 PM

I am currently running 10.3.2 as of April 10, 2017. If anyone has any possible solution it would be greatly appreciated.

Discussions about iOS Beta versions are not allowed here. You have a place to send feedback.

User uploaded file

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/faq

1 reply

Why won't my VPN work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.