Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wireless (Bootcamp) and Bluetooth (MX Anywhere 2) issues on MacBook Pro 13' 2016 w/TB

Hi, I am having some issues with new MacBook Pro 13 with TouchBar.

1. I have Logitech MX Anywhere 2 mouse that I have connected with macbook by bluetooth, but there are all the time lags and jumps with cursor, definitely problem with bluetooth, because with unifying receiver it works fine. Same thing but a lot lot worse happens when using Bootcamp, where I have another issue.

2. After installing Windows 10 with bootcamp assistant, I realized that there are huge issues also with wireless internet, it regularly drops the internet in full or just becomes very slow, every 5-10 minutes. Then I have to turn off wifi an turn on again. I installed newest drivers with apple software updater. Tried every method that people are talking about in other discussions but nothing helped.

I have read in other discussions that people have similar problems, but none of the answers helped me.
What I am asking is, can it be hardware issue? Some kind of interruption between wireless and bluetooth, as they are on the same chip (I read it somewhere, not sure).

I can live with having to use dongle for MX Anywhere receiver, but it bothers me that wireless on bootcamp is not working well plus that bluetooth issue which is a lot worse in bootcamp.

Any suggestions what to try to fix it?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, iOS 10.3.1

Posted on Apr 11, 2017 4:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2017 11:24 AM

Follow this link: https://visser.io/2016/04/fix-for-stuttering-lag-in-bluetooth-mouse-on-windows-1 0/

Worked for me. I have a late 2015 macbook pro retina with High Sierra. No problems with mouse and os x, but Win10 Bootcamp with mouse was a pain in the ***, until I did the thingy in the link. It's just a network setting in Windows that makes the bluetooth lag.

In short:

Type "device manager" in your search thingy in Windows taskbar and open it

Open "network adapters" dropdown menu

Double click your Broadcom 802.11

Click "advanced"

Select "Bluetooth Collaboration"

Change value to "Disabled"

Your mouse works like a charm now :-)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2017 11:24 AM in response to kozulko

Follow this link: https://visser.io/2016/04/fix-for-stuttering-lag-in-bluetooth-mouse-on-windows-1 0/

Worked for me. I have a late 2015 macbook pro retina with High Sierra. No problems with mouse and os x, but Win10 Bootcamp with mouse was a pain in the ***, until I did the thingy in the link. It's just a network setting in Windows that makes the bluetooth lag.

In short:

Type "device manager" in your search thingy in Windows taskbar and open it

Open "network adapters" dropdown menu

Double click your Broadcom 802.11

Click "advanced"

Select "Bluetooth Collaboration"

Change value to "Disabled"

Your mouse works like a charm now :-)

Wireless (Bootcamp) and Bluetooth (MX Anywhere 2) issues on MacBook Pro 13' 2016 w/TB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.