Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot Get My crunchyroll Membership to work!!

I Purchased Crunchyroll Via My Itunes account i have linked and associated with my Iphone. The membership says active when i check my subscriptions meaning I paid for it and it went through. Yet when i am on the app i cant log into an account because i was never given an ID by itunes to be able to log into crunchyroll with. That is associated to my purchase linking me to my membership with crunchyroll.

I simply Request a full Refund and a stop to my subscription with Crunchyroll via Itunes or I would like to know how to use my itunes account to watch my paid for ad free membership of this service i like. Thank you Very much

**** Is the Account that has the membership and is signed on, on my phone.

Thank you, and I look forward to getting a reply soon.

User uploaded file

<Image Edited by Host to Remove Personal Information>

Posted on Apr 14, 2017 8:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2017 9:32 AM

Does the developer's website have a FAQ or help section ? Have you contacted the app's developer ?

I simply Request a full Refund and a stop to my subscription with Crunchyroll via Itunes

Obviously fellow users on these user-to-user forums can't potentially refund you nor can we stop your subscription - you can stop it auto-renewing yourself by tapping on the 'Cancel Subscription' button as shown on your screenshot. In terms of a refund, and assuming that the app's developer can't or won't help you, you would have to try contacting iTunes Support : http://reportaproblem.apple.com

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2017 9:32 AM in response to iTunesBluu

Does the developer's website have a FAQ or help section ? Have you contacted the app's developer ?

I simply Request a full Refund and a stop to my subscription with Crunchyroll via Itunes

Obviously fellow users on these user-to-user forums can't potentially refund you nor can we stop your subscription - you can stop it auto-renewing yourself by tapping on the 'Cancel Subscription' button as shown on your screenshot. In terms of a refund, and assuming that the app's developer can't or won't help you, you would have to try contacting iTunes Support : http://reportaproblem.apple.com

I cannot Get My crunchyroll Membership to work!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.