Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats registration free apple music

Any word on how to redeem the three months free Apple Music when registering beats headphones? When putting the code in when you register doesn't allow you to register the headphones, (not utting the code in registers them but doesn't honor the 3 free months). However if you try to redeem the code to iTunes or Apple Music using that code it says it's not valid.

null-OTHER, iOS 10.3.1, BeatsX

Posted on Apr 15, 2017 1:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2017 1:32 PM

HI Bunique2K,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. To get your three free months of Apple Music, you will need to register your eligible Beats Products with the code that comes with your Beats Product.

To register, please visit beatsbydre.com/register.

If you have more questions, please visit https://www.beatsbydre.com/company/beats-apple-music-support.

I quoted some information, it may be helpful for you:

The following products are eligibe for the promotion. No refurbished products are eligible for the promotion.

Powerbeats3 Wireless

Beats Solo3 Wireless

Beatsx

Beats Studio Wireless

Beats Pill+

If you purchased an eligible product on or after December 1st, 2016 within the supported countries, but did not receive a promotional card in box, please follow the steps below:

1. Contact Apple Support: https://getsupport.apple.com.
  2. Select "More".
  3. Be prepared to provide proof of purchase and serial number of the eligible Beats product.
  4. Click on Beats by Dre.
  5. Click on Feature Questions.
  6. Select preferred support communication method.
22 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2017 1:32 PM in response to Bunique2K

HI Bunique2K,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. To get your three free months of Apple Music, you will need to register your eligible Beats Products with the code that comes with your Beats Product.

To register, please visit beatsbydre.com/register.

If you have more questions, please visit https://www.beatsbydre.com/company/beats-apple-music-support.

I quoted some information, it may be helpful for you:

The following products are eligibe for the promotion. No refurbished products are eligible for the promotion.

Powerbeats3 Wireless

Beats Solo3 Wireless

Beatsx

Beats Studio Wireless

Beats Pill+

If you purchased an eligible product on or after December 1st, 2016 within the supported countries, but did not receive a promotional card in box, please follow the steps below:

1. Contact Apple Support: https://getsupport.apple.com.
  2. Select "More".
  3. Be prepared to provide proof of purchase and serial number of the eligible Beats product.
  4. Click on Beats by Dre.
  5. Click on Feature Questions.
  6. Select preferred support communication method.

Apr 19, 2017 6:09 PM in response to Scott Cannan

I called Apple 4 time today trying to figure this out. I got my headphones registered but still no luck either on the free three months. They told me.. they talked to the "senior adviser" and they said you should get an email with a gift card code to use on the iTunes Store. I asked how long that would take and they weren't sure. I said I would call back in a week if I didn't get it.

Apr 23, 2017 10:19 AM in response to kyleinhawaii

I finally decided to call Apple support.

The first person that I spoke with was able to register the headphones. Then Iwas passed off to someone at iTunes support. They did not do much for me and passed my onto a Senior Account manager.

The senior manager took my information and filed a ticket. Later that day, he emailed me back the iTunes code that I could redeem.

Not the quickest process, but was worth the time on the phone to take care of this.

May 29, 2017 10:37 PM in response to Bunique2K

You're completely out of luck if you haven't received the 3 month trial gift card. I spoke to a manager from Beats and she kept on repeating there was nothing they could do at their end anymore since the promotion had ended May 19, 2017, though I registered mine headphone April 28, 30, May 2, and May 4 because I had not received a thing. Doubt they will honor their promotion.

Jun 6, 2017 7:08 PM in response to xtothez22

Add me to the list of unhappy Apple customers. After contacting Apple support on 4/18/17 and being told "At this moment the Beats registration site has been down for maintenance and upgrades. Our site support hasn’t given us an estimated time it will be back up, but they have asked us to just pass the message along that they are grateful for everyone’s patience and promise the new site will be better than before. Also with that, the code can only be redeemed thru this website as its a specific code that’s not redeemable through the iTunes Store. We’re very sorry for any inconvenience this is causing of course, but it will be back up soon!" I never could get it to work. After reading this thread today, I tried support again and now they are saying I'm out of luck because I didn't redeem before the promo ended. I just want what was offered to me. It's not like I waited until the promo was over before trying to get it to work. I have the email from Apple support proving I contacted them on 4/18! They could have emailed those that were having issues when the problem was fixed, if it even was before the end date. Guess Apple can't afford the $60 these days.

Aug 21, 2017 4:00 PM in response to Bunique2K

WOW apple way to go! just bought Powerbeats3 and inside had a 3mo fee to apple music, so i registered it like it says to, but it will not let you you put in the code. so i called apple and she tells me the promo has ended lol, how can you have a card for free stuff then not honor it? what a joke. PS speakers Suck! Guess its Time for S8 if that's how apple wants to be!

Oct 27, 2017 12:39 AM in response to Bunique2K

it’s 10/27/2017 I bought solo 3 wireless Rosegold in already had solo 3 black just wanted a second pair in they want honor any of it I will be contacting News Stations cause iam ****** THE **** OFF I cant get 3 months of free Apple music I clearly have the beats Apple Music Register form in did all it asked but no free music

in Apple sorry ***** not responding.

Oct 27, 2017 12:41 AM in response to Bunique2K

it’s 10/27/2017 I bought solo 3 wireless Rosegold in already had solo 3 black just wanted a second pair in they want honor any of it I will be contacting News Stations cause iam ****** THE **** OFF I cant get 3 months of free Apple music I clearly have the beats Apple Music Register form in did all it asked but no free music

in Apple sorry ***** not responding.

Beats registration free apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.