Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast Artwork Requirements

I know that the range for artwork requirements is 1400x1400 through 3000x3000 pixels.

However, I heard that there are other requirements in order to be eligible to be featured in iTunes spotlights, such as "most popular" or "staff picks". What are those requirements? Can the aspects be asymmetrical (i.e. 3000x28000) and still be featured?

Thanks!

Posted on Apr 15, 2017 8:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2017 9:17 PM

I searched around further: https://help.apple.com/itc/podcasts_connect/#/itc2b3780e76

It appears that it must e 3000x3000.

2 replies

Apr 15, 2017 11:38 PM in response to JAGX02

The artwork and the appearance in the 'picks' are separate. You are correct about the size requirements in your original post - 1400 x 1400 will do fine. Keep the image file size below 500kB. A rectangular image will be accepted, provided its minor dimension is 1400 or more, but will be displayed within the available square space, leaving blanks; it's better to design a square image if you can.

Appearance as a 'featured podcast' in the category lists, or as the 'most popular' or 'staff picks' are not dependent only on the image, though it's manadatory to have an acceptable one, but on the podcast itself. There's nothing you can do to influence the choice, other them making your podcast as interesting as possible.

Podcast Artwork Requirements

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.