Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what if i dont know my itunes username?

I DON'T KNOW MY ITUNES PASWORD AND I CAN't GET INTO MY DANG PHONE

Posted on Apr 17, 2017 6:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2017 3:43 AM

If you forgot your Apple ID

Use these steps to find your Apple ID.

Your Apple ID is the account you use to sign in to all Apple services. If you forgot your Apple ID or aren't sure that you have one, there are a few ways to find it.

Try a different email address

In most cases, your Apple ID is your email address. First, try signing in with all prior email addresses that you might have used as an Apple ID.

User uploaded file

Use your Apple ID account page

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password.User uploaded file
  2. When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click Forgot Apple ID.
  3. Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.

User uploaded file

See if you're already signed in with your Apple ID

You may already be signed in on one of your Apple devices. View the Apple ID that you're using for these services: User uploaded fileFrom your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

• Tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. On iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store
  • Tap Settings > [your name]. On iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud
  • Tap Settings > Messages > Send & Receive
  • Tap Settings > FaceTime
  • Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars

From your Mac or PC:

• Select Apple menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud
  • Open Mail, then select Mail > Preferences, then click Accounts
  • Open Calendar, then select Calendar > Preferences, then click Accounts
  • Open FaceTime, then select FaceTime > Preferences, then click Settings
  • Open Messages, then select Messages > Preferences, then click Accounts

If you find your Apple ID, but still don't remember your password, reset your password.User uploaded file

Check iTunes for previous purchases

If you previously bought something in the iTunes Store, you can check which account was used to purchase it. User uploaded fileIf the Apple ID has changed since, then the name in File Info won't work.

1. Open iTunes.
  2. Click one of your purchases. You can find your purchases in your Library.
  3. Choose Edit > Get Info.
  4. Click the File tab.
  5. Go to "purchased by." You can see the Apple ID in parentheses that was used to buy the item.

If you find your Apple ID, but still don’t remember your password, reset your password.

User uploaded file

If you want to change your Apple ID after you find it, we recommend that you update it in Settings for all of your Apple apps and services.

As a reminder, you only need one Apple ID. Using multiple Apple IDs might be confusing when you access purchased content or use Apple services.

FaceTime isn't available in all countries or regions.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 22, 2017 3:43 AM in response to t_jennings9

If you forgot your Apple ID

Use these steps to find your Apple ID.

Your Apple ID is the account you use to sign in to all Apple services. If you forgot your Apple ID or aren't sure that you have one, there are a few ways to find it.

Try a different email address

In most cases, your Apple ID is your email address. First, try signing in with all prior email addresses that you might have used as an Apple ID.

User uploaded file

Use your Apple ID account page

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click Forgot Apple ID or password.User uploaded file
  2. When you're asked to enter your Apple ID, click Forgot Apple ID.
  3. Enter your first name, last name, and email address. If you enter the wrong email address, you can try again with a different one.

User uploaded file

See if you're already signed in with your Apple ID

You may already be signed in on one of your Apple devices. View the Apple ID that you're using for these services: User uploaded fileFrom your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:

• Tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. On iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store
  • Tap Settings > [your name]. On iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud
  • Tap Settings > Messages > Send & Receive
  • Tap Settings > FaceTime
  • Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars

From your Mac or PC:

• Select Apple menu > System Preferences, then click iCloud
  • Open Mail, then select Mail > Preferences, then click Accounts
  • Open Calendar, then select Calendar > Preferences, then click Accounts
  • Open FaceTime, then select FaceTime > Preferences, then click Settings
  • Open Messages, then select Messages > Preferences, then click Accounts

If you find your Apple ID, but still don't remember your password, reset your password.User uploaded file

Check iTunes for previous purchases

If you previously bought something in the iTunes Store, you can check which account was used to purchase it. User uploaded fileIf the Apple ID has changed since, then the name in File Info won't work.

1. Open iTunes.
  2. Click one of your purchases. You can find your purchases in your Library.
  3. Choose Edit > Get Info.
  4. Click the File tab.
  5. Go to "purchased by." You can see the Apple ID in parentheses that was used to buy the item.

If you find your Apple ID, but still don’t remember your password, reset your password.

User uploaded file

If you want to change your Apple ID after you find it, we recommend that you update it in Settings for all of your Apple apps and services.

As a reminder, you only need one Apple ID. Using multiple Apple IDs might be confusing when you access purchased content or use Apple services.

FaceTime isn't available in all countries or regions.

what if i dont know my itunes username?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.