Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with adobe indesign after sierra upgrade

I've recently upgraded from El Capitan to Sierra. However, since then, my Adobe Indesign now has a very long lag when you try to scroll. Everything else appears to work fine so far.

Is there a fix for this problem? And if not, how can I revert back to El Capitan?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015), macOS Sierra (10.12.4), Adobe Indesign

Posted on Apr 18, 2017 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2017 8:16 PM

macOS Sierra: Revert to a previous macOS version

If you do revert, I'd use Setup Assistant to restore your data. This process takes a while, so do it when you won't need the computer for several hours, based on my experience.

2 replies

Apr 18, 2017 11:25 AM in response to rufus100!

Appears to be a problem depending on what model Mac you have. Others have reported the CC apps as slow under Sierra, too. For myself, they are all so incredibly so (even just to launch), I can't use Sierra. Exact same apps in El Capitan? Fast. So you can't blame it on directly on the hardware. Apple changed something in Sierra that is causing the problem. It's the only logical direction to point a finger. The only part about that you can say is also at least partly Adobe's fault is that their CC apps are the only apps that behave this way for me in Sierra. All others work the same as in El Capitan.

Problems with adobe indesign after sierra upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.