Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beach Body Subscription issues

I downloaded the Beach Body on Demand (BOD) app. I registered and confirmed the app store subscription.

Now the issues.

I tried to register to BOD with an email that is different than my Apple email.

I try to log in and I get "There was an error with you Email/Password combination. Please try again." Try again and no luck.

Then I try the Forgot Password? function. I get "USER_NOT_FOUND". I tried this with both emails.

Then I try the Restore function. I get "Apple purchase is complete but there was a problem saving data to the Beachbody server. We need to create the Beachbody account." I fill out the information and get "User already has a subscription. Go to the Sign In screen and tap restore". Well thats what I just did.

So now I seem to be stuck in a loop. I contacted beachbody and they said that since the purchase was made through Apple that I need to contact Apple. I used the email feature but I figured I would ask here too.

null-OTHER

Posted on Apr 18, 2017 6:21 PM

5 replies

Beach Body Subscription issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.