Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Secure link to iTunes Store failed

I've run diagnostics and got 'Secure link to iTunes Store failed' at the network connectivity tests stage. When I click Help next to the error message nothing happens. I'm using Windows 10.

I see that this isn't a new problem but to be honest I don't understand any of the solutions I've read 😟 Can someone help me please?

Posted on Apr 19, 2017 4:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2017 1:32 PM

Hello Sandra,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, you used the built-in iTunes Diagnostics tool to try to help resolve your issue connecting to the iTunes Store in iTunes on your Windows computer, but were unsuccessful. Please use the steps in these 2 articles to help resolve your issue with connecting to the iTunes Store.

If you can’t connect to the iTunes Store
Advanced steps for fixing issues with iTunes Store connection

Cheers!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2017 1:32 PM in response to SandraC29

Hello Sandra,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, you used the built-in iTunes Diagnostics tool to try to help resolve your issue connecting to the iTunes Store in iTunes on your Windows computer, but were unsuccessful. Please use the steps in these 2 articles to help resolve your issue with connecting to the iTunes Store.

If you can’t connect to the iTunes Store
Advanced steps for fixing issues with iTunes Store connection

Cheers!

Secure link to iTunes Store failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.