Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple 50GB iCloud discontinued?

I received and email this morning that my 50GB iCloud subscription was no longer going to be renewed. The I tried to change storage plans and my devices "can't connect to iCloud". What's going on?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.3.1

Posted on Apr 19, 2017 5:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2017 6:30 AM

I experienced the same thing. I got the email saying my iCloud storage plan had been discontinued. My mobile devices gave me a notification saying there was a problem processing my payment, so I went to update my payment details. I appear to still have 50GB of storage, but if I click "change storage plan" then I receive the message "Cannot connect to iCloud". Doing the same thing on my MacBook gives me: "Your request produced an error. [newNullResponse]". I have to believe it's a problem on Apple's end.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2017 6:30 AM in response to JRobbie637

I experienced the same thing. I got the email saying my iCloud storage plan had been discontinued. My mobile devices gave me a notification saying there was a problem processing my payment, so I went to update my payment details. I appear to still have 50GB of storage, but if I click "change storage plan" then I receive the message "Cannot connect to iCloud". Doing the same thing on my MacBook gives me: "Your request produced an error. [newNullResponse]". I have to believe it's a problem on Apple's end.

Apple 50GB iCloud discontinued?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.