Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't delete photos in iCloud.com > Photos after I disabled iCloud Photo Library

I disabled iCloud Photo Library from my iPhone. When I go to iCloud.com > Photos, I see a message on top "iCloud Photo Library has been disabled. You have 30 days...".

Now, when I select and click Delete, the photo gets greyed out but it doesn't get deleted.

Is there a way to delete these photos in iCloud.com?

Posted on Apr 23, 2017 6:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2017 2:27 PM

I eventually fixed it. Well, the problem was that Disable and Delete was active in Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage > iCloud Photo Library in iPhone (it was also active in my Mac, as this appears in all devices with iCloud Photo Library active). After I clicked Undo Delete, I could delete the pictures from either iCloud.com, my Mac Mini and iPhone. You can't delete iCloud pictures if Disable and delete has been activated, they would autodelete in 30 days.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Thanks for your help all the same.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2017 2:27 PM in response to Eric Root

I eventually fixed it. Well, the problem was that Disable and Delete was active in Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage > iCloud Photo Library in iPhone (it was also active in my Mac, as this appears in all devices with iCloud Photo Library active). After I clicked Undo Delete, I could delete the pictures from either iCloud.com, my Mac Mini and iPhone. You can't delete iCloud pictures if Disable and delete has been activated, they would autodelete in 30 days.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Thanks for your help all the same.

I can't delete photos in iCloud.com > Photos after I disabled iCloud Photo Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.