Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

incoming whatsapp call doesn't show on apple watch

hi guys, my apple watch os3.2 pairing with iphone 6 os10.3.1

every messages from whatsapp is no problem at all, but when there is incoming whatsapp call , it doesn't shown on apple watch, it just show misscall notification after the iphone stop vibrating.

i did reset, repairing, trying pair with another iphone, its still the same problem.

any ideas ?

thank you for replying.

Posted on Apr 24, 2017 1:44 AM

8 replies

Apr 24, 2017 6:25 AM in response to Jonathan UK

Looks like i need to wait apple watch upgrade their os to support whatsapp call

This is the whatsapp product support reply:

WhatsApp provides limited support for the Apple Watch. However, you should be able to receive WhatsApp notifications and reply to messages. Any issues you have are likely on account of either your watch or your phone. Please keep in mind that we have no way to diagnose issues with the Apple Watch from our end as there is no way to log this information.

incoming whatsapp call doesn't show on apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.