Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation Lock - Apple ID Disabled

Hello!

I'm having problem in my iPhone 5 activation lock since my Apple ID has been disabled. User uploaded file

I try to enable my account so I go to appleid.apple.com, log in try to unlock my account, but the sick part is I can't proceed my email is deactivated and I forget the security questions.

User uploaded file

Is there other ways to enable my account or to set up the phone back?

Posted on Apr 25, 2017 9:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2017 2:57 AM

Hi

In respect of your Apple ID being disabled, follow the instructions here, including contacting Apple Support via the link in the article if necessary:

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

In respect of Activation Lock (which prevents unauthorised use of the iPhone if it is lost or stolen), if the iPhone is locked to your own account and you still need assistance after having recovered your Apple ID credentials, then Apple Support or make a Genius Bar reservation, taking along your iPhone and your original proof of purchase for it:

If the iPhone is pre-owned and is instead locked using the previous owner's credentials, then Activation Lock can only be disabled by the previous owner either entering their Apple ID and password on the device or by them removing the iPhone from their devices list in Find My iPhone via iCloud.com. If you cannot arrange for either of these steps to be taken, then you will be unable to use the iPhone.

There is no way around this security feature.

More information and instructions:

Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 26, 2017 2:57 AM in response to Xuinos™

Hi

In respect of your Apple ID being disabled, follow the instructions here, including contacting Apple Support via the link in the article if necessary:

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

In respect of Activation Lock (which prevents unauthorised use of the iPhone if it is lost or stolen), if the iPhone is locked to your own account and you still need assistance after having recovered your Apple ID credentials, then Apple Support or make a Genius Bar reservation, taking along your iPhone and your original proof of purchase for it:

If the iPhone is pre-owned and is instead locked using the previous owner's credentials, then Activation Lock can only be disabled by the previous owner either entering their Apple ID and password on the device or by them removing the iPhone from their devices list in Find My iPhone via iCloud.com. If you cannot arrange for either of these steps to be taken, then you will be unable to use the iPhone.

There is no way around this security feature.

More information and instructions:

Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

Activation Lock - Apple ID Disabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.