Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does my iphone say im from san jose but i live in san francisco

So I don't know what's up with my iPhone it say I live in San Jose or am from there but I live in San Francisco and I think that's probably why my Apple ID got disabled and I tried to recover it for like 5 days already and Apple won't help me when I'm clearly the owner and control the whole account can somebody please help me recover my account and fix the problem too please thanks

Posted on Apr 25, 2017 10:40 PM

3 replies

Apr 27, 2017 8:28 PM in response to JT415

What did you try? I posted the article for informational purposes and to give you some background on why Apple support "won't" help you. Two factor authentication gives you extra privacy by requiring those verification codes for access to your account if your phone number changed, then you must go through account recovery and as the article states, Apple support cannot speed the process nor set a time table for it. Account recovery is a secure attempt to verify your identity and your information, is automated and cannot be sped up or bypassed unless you have a trusted device ( a device your Apple ID is already signed into and runs iOS 9 or later, or os x 10.11 or later.

why does my iphone say im from san jose but i live in san francisco

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.