Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove googleadservices.com

How do I get googleadservices.com removed from my iphone6s?

If I want to open any page in safari, I get the url googleadservices.com and then I'll het the load screen but nothing happens!

I can't get the page that I want to open!

And I have that on most pages.

Super Irritating!!!

Help solve this?

Mvg Eduardo

Posted on May 2, 2017 8:35 AM

7 replies

May 2, 2017 9:02 AM in response to Eduardos101

Ok, do the same thing but this time before you open Safari restart your iPhone by holding down the power button and moving the slider when it appears. Then turn the phone back on. If you go back to the same website where this started and it occurs again you need to contact that website and tell them they have a problem. Or stay away from that site.

May 2, 2017 9:33 AM in response to Eduardos101

I don't see a photo.

If you followed everything I just said, i.e. you have to remove the Safari app from the recently used apps (you are using Safari?), you pressing the blue letters to completely clear the history when you went to settings then this time try this: Hold down the power and home button (power and volume down if you have a 7 series) wait for the Apple logo then let go of the buttons. When the phone starts up again go to the apple.com site and see if you are getting the problem. Then go to the Amazon.com site. Then go back to your browsing. If it recurs it will be the site just prior to the popup appearing that is causing your issue.

How to remove googleadservices.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.