Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you send multiple PDF files in a single email instead of sending several emails with only one PDF?

I use my IPhone 6 everyday for emails. I can't seem to figure out how to send more than one PDF at a time via email. I need to send a total of five at one time. I could send several emails with just one PDF each but I feel this to be counter productive and tedious. Any recommendations?

Mac OS 9.0.x

Posted on May 2, 2017 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2017 10:49 AM

Hi Andrew,

I understand that you want to be able to send more than one PDF at a time as an attachment using Mail on your iPhone. I'm happy to help with this.

To add additional files, follow the same steps you did to attach the first PDF:

Write messages - iPhone User Guide

Add attachments. Double-tap in the message body, tap Add Attachment, then select files from iCloud Drive.

When you already have an attachment added, you will have to tap the Arrow on the right of the pop-up to find the "Add Attachment" option again. Once you do, you'll find that you can add more than one PDF to an email.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2017 10:49 AM in response to Andrew707-477

Hi Andrew,

I understand that you want to be able to send more than one PDF at a time as an attachment using Mail on your iPhone. I'm happy to help with this.

To add additional files, follow the same steps you did to attach the first PDF:

Write messages - iPhone User Guide

Add attachments. Double-tap in the message body, tap Add Attachment, then select files from iCloud Drive.

When you already have an attachment added, you will have to tap the Arrow on the right of the pop-up to find the "Add Attachment" option again. Once you do, you'll find that you can add more than one PDF to an email.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

How do you send multiple PDF files in a single email instead of sending several emails with only one PDF?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.