Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If you click on a phishing link on iPhone

I clicked a phishing link on my iphone. I hit to agree (I had no clue this was a phishing link while I was doing it) but the page was taking forever to load so I closed the tab. Did the scammers get my information that I have on my iphone? So far my iphone is still working fine but I want to make sure that no one got my information. This was also on my school email so all of this happened on my school email. Should I contact them too about it?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s

Posted on May 3, 2017 2:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2017 2:19 PM

As long as you did not provide any information to the phishing link you should be fine. Here is some more information about phishing:

Identify and report phishing emails and other suspicious messages - Apple Support

2 replies

If you click on a phishing link on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.