Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro mid 2014 Screen turns green then fades away on startup.

Almost every time I start my MacBook up, or wake from sleep, the screen turns green then fades away over a span of fifteen minutes or so. I have to turn the brightness all the way up to get it to fade faster. I'm thinking it's because it's too cold, but I could be wrong. I keep it 70 degrees in my house, but every time i go to use it, the laptop is ice cold it seems. I've reset the nvram, and smc. I've reinstalled mac. The problem still persists. I've called and scheduled an appointment to take it in and have it diagnosed/fixed, but I was wondering if anyone else experiences this, and if it's actually just cold and warming up. It hasn't always done this, and just started within the last month or so. Also when I go to turn the laptop off while the screen has the green tint, I can see ghost screens like a webpage I had opened but is now closed. Here are a few pictures. User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 10.3.1, Mid 2014 integrated intel graphics

Posted on May 3, 2017 4:46 PM

There are no replies.

MacBook Pro mid 2014 Screen turns green then fades away on startup.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.