Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are my playlists in iTunes, they are gone, I don't want album covers, I want my playlists -FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been in my iTunes for a long while, I have an iPod. I am a musician and have a lot of recording on my iTunes. I can't access anything. I open iTunes and find album covers, I don't want icons, I want my playlists. if I choose songs, they are all scattered. Why are you trying to be more like Windows? Making computers for idiots. You are ruining the reason I went to Mac in the first place. Give me my old iTunes back. It's all FU_____ked up!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), No Time Machine icon in Application

Posted on May 7, 2017 3:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2017 4:27 AM

I have tried it all, there is nothing, all the songs are listed by themselves or by icon. I want my old iTunes. I can not locate anything. There are no playlists, none. If you click on all playlists on the sidebar there is nothing.

8 replies

May 10, 2017 3:28 AM in response to tjk

I had very detailed playlists, as I said I am a musician with many one-time recordings. The lists that are there as mentioned in my last response are all empty. If I choose artist, songs, or albums they only contain purchased info. Nothing is organized after spending hours organizing them. It looks like everything I had on here has been deleted including my recordings and downloads from cd's. The only thing that is inside - it seems is purchased.

If I choose device I can see everything on my iPad, not my iPhone and my iPod has everything but I can't download from them or choose them to play on my computer as they are light grey and not an option.

Where are my playlists in iTunes, they are gone, I don't want album covers, I want my playlists -FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.