Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Quicktime for iPhone 6?

Wondering, imported a movie into iTunes, an MP4 but it is quicktime. Videos will not show up in my iTunes Library on my phone. Nor can I see Quicktime as an ap for iPhone. Am I missing something?

Posted on May 7, 2017 11:56 AM

1 reply

May 8, 2017 10:07 AM in response to gigi22

Hello gigi22,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to play a video file that you synced from iTunes to your iPhone. Since this file didn't play in this version, you may have to convert the file to an appropriate version using the steps in this article and then sync this correct version to your iPhone:

If you can't play videos from iTunes on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Apple TV

Cheers!

Quicktime for iPhone 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.