Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sapphire softech solutions

Is Sapphire softech solutions scam ? I was chatting with HP support staff and was redirected to a "technician" for the further support, who told me my device needs firewall.

iMac

Posted on May 15, 2017 5:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2017 11:32 AM

This is a scam company, they show fake virus and send pop-up on the computers and charge big amount by showing a firewall on the bestbuy websites which is actually routers for the internet connection.

they are one of the biggest scam companies in the world, my suggestion dont do business with this company, if you have done any business, take your charges back by calling your banks... they are fraud

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2017 11:32 AM in response to ranitaypatito

This is a scam company, they show fake virus and send pop-up on the computers and charge big amount by showing a firewall on the bestbuy websites which is actually routers for the internet connection.

they are one of the biggest scam companies in the world, my suggestion dont do business with this company, if you have done any business, take your charges back by calling your banks... they are fraud

Aug 2, 2017 9:48 AM in response to ranitaypatito

Hey Ranitaypatito,

Sapphire Softech Solutions - That's a legitimate company as I haven't faced any issue till date where as I am dealing with them since 2015 when they offered me a 3 years technical service maintenance plan. I still call them when I face any issue and their technical team is very co-operative to fix it on priority.

The one mention by Allan is "Sapphire Technosoft" where as the one you asked was "Sapphire Softech Solutions" that's why I thought of informing you before you make a perception. Their website is www.sapphiresoftech.com

Sapphire softech solutions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.