Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any one uses http://airbusworld.com on Mac, After logging in I am not able to use the Apps AirN@v Engineering, Maintenance?

Any one in aviation uses http://airbusworld.com on Mac, After logging in I am not able to use the Apps AirN@v Engineering, Maintenance, Planning

After logging In & clicking on any of the Apps on dashboard...

The file consult-client.jnlp gets downloaded

After clicking on it>>Computer Asks Do you want to Run ADOC Navigator & Adoc Web Navigator 3

ADOC Navigator Airbus starts loading

And it fails >> giving reason>> Initialisation of embedded component failed. We advise you to check log file

I am not able to paste the log here as apple says: The message contains invalid characters.

Please let me know if someone is able to use all the features of airbus world on mac completely...& how to use it?

MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015), macOS Sierra (10.12.2)

Posted on May 15, 2017 11:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2017 10:05 PM

Either you DNS does not work, or there is a configuration missing. You will need to ask the AirBus Technical Support.

2017-05-16 19:29:13,423 FATAL com.airbus.awn.client.consult.Main$2.run(Unknown Source) - Can't launch consultation client

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Stream handler unavailable due to: null

at org.apache.felix.framework.URLHandlersStreamHandlerProxy.openConnection(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URL.openConnection(URL.java:979)

at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1045)

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2017 10:05 PM in response to Ak47ios

Either you DNS does not work, or there is a configuration missing. You will need to ask the AirBus Technical Support.

2017-05-16 19:29:13,423 FATAL com.airbus.awn.client.consult.Main$2.run(Unknown Source) - Can't launch consultation client

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Stream handler unavailable due to: null

at org.apache.felix.framework.URLHandlersStreamHandlerProxy.openConnection(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URL.openConnection(URL.java:979)

at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1045)

May 17, 2017 5:09 AM in response to Ak47ios

Did you ask the Airbus Tech Support folks if they need a specific JRE? Also ask, if they support Macs.

In the same log, there is an error

2017-05-16 19:28:59,774 WARN com.airbus.awn.client.consult.step.service.build.StepBuildCommonManagers.checkC lientJre(Unknown Source) - JRE 1.8.0_131 is NOT officially supported

2017-05-16 19:29:02,087 WARN com.airbus.awn.client.consult.step.service.build.StepBuildCommonManagers.checkC lientJre(Unknown Source) - JRE 1.8.0_131 is NOT officially supported but warning is accepted by user

Any one uses http://airbusworld.com on Mac, After logging in I am not able to use the Apps AirN@v Engineering, Maintenance?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.