Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am unable to restore my iphone 5s after downloading the software it gives Error. how can i fix this? my phone is disabled due to forgotten passcode.

Hello!

My iphone 5s is Disabled because of forgotten Passcode.

i am unable to connect to itunes because i have never connected that to any itunes.

Can i reset that through apple id?

is there any chance to get it back?

i am Using ios 10.2

whenever i connect to itunes for restoring this error will appear.User uploaded file

iPhone 5s, iOS 10.2.1, Gray Color

Posted on May 17, 2017 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2017 11:48 AM

Ehsan Samee wrote:

Hello!

i am unable to connect to itunes because i have never connected that to any itunes.

i am Using ios 10.2

whenever i connect to itunes for restoring this error will appear.User uploaded file

If you see Error 3194, Error 17, or 'This device isn't eligible for the requested build' in iTunes - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2017 11:48 AM in response to Ehsan Samee

Ehsan Samee wrote:

Hello!

i am Using ios 10.2

If you see Error 3194, Error 17, or 'This device isn't eligible for the requested build' in iTunes - Apple Support

i am unable to restore my iphone 5s after downloading the software it gives Error. how can i fix this? my phone is disabled due to forgotten passcode.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.