Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I enabled guided acces whe i was in safari and forgot passcode now i cant acces anythng .help me out please i m still in safari

Guided access forget passcode

Posted on May 17, 2017 9:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2017 10:21 PM

The Guided Access passcode is treated just like a restrictions passcode.

As the following article states:

"If you forget your Restrictions passcode, you need to erase your device then set it up as a new device to remove the Restrictions passcode. Restoring your device using a backup won't remove the Restrictions passcode."

Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2017 10:21 PM in response to Krushi teja

The Guided Access passcode is treated just like a restrictions passcode.

As the following article states:

"If you forget your Restrictions passcode, you need to erase your device then set it up as a new device to remove the Restrictions passcode. Restoring your device using a backup won't remove the Restrictions passcode."

Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Aug 13, 2017 6:58 PM in response to Krushi teja

i have something similar , i turned on Guided access and i was confused so i drew a big line around my screen and i didnt activate a a code. im stuck cant move anything ! why.. please please please please help!

I enabled guided acces whe i was in safari and forgot passcode now i cant acces anythng .help me out please i m still in safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.